It’s a bird… it’s a plane, it’s Chicken Man!
01 Mar 2015 11:24pm IST
Adding to the growing list of eateries in the capital city, Chicken Man opened its first outlet on A B Road in Panjim recently.Adding to the growing list of eateries in the capital city, Chicken Man opened its first outlet on A B Road in Panjim recently. With a cheeky tagline – ‘It’s Plucking Awesome’, this new fast food retail brand called Chicken Man is attempting to attract primarily the college crowd in Panjim with their rotisserie chicken and other offerings. The menu comprises quarter, half or over-sized whole roast chicken portions, apart from wraps, and other side dishes. One can choose from three basic flavours available for roast chicken – Original Wow, Hot‘n Mean and Wow Crispy. The Chicken Man Wow Chicken is slow roasted in a rotisserie oven, and not fried. Side dishes such as coleslaw, wraps and mashed potatoes make for nice company. Kids can enjoy a meal of a smaller size, while those who like spice can enjoy the special Chicken Man hot sauce and wash it down with the non-alcoholic beverages or a pint of chilled beer. Along with their main offering which is chicken, Chicken Man has a few dessert options on offer too. Dessert-lovers can feast on Mama Joy’s Bread Pudding with creamy custard, Genny’s vanilla or espresso puddings. Having said that, the management has expressed a desire to keep refreshing the menu by introducing new additions on a regular basis. Operating on a cycle of 11 am to 11 pm currently, Chicken Man is a good option for those meaning to enjoy delicious roasted chicken without having to step outside the capital city. According to the management, the outlet has plans to explore the possibilities of being available 24-hours a day. Also, the well-designed outlet is geared up for self-service and delivery within Panjim, which provides Goans with a great healthier and tasty alternative to ordering pizza or Chinese fast food for delivery.
- The crescendo will rise, as the sun sets, at the Monte
- Rina Shirodkar wins National Award as Innovative Artist
- When in doubt, pedal it out
- Better late than never: Stop Goan roads from becoming open kitchens
- Paintings about the Goan way of life
- JOSH or Not? Bird’s eye views from the new Mandovi bridge
- ‘Hold my Hand’ wins hearts
- When every mixed feeling is a high
- The return of Sunburn: Goa’s gearing up for a Klassique!
- Mysteries of the Goan-Portuguese shared heritage
- My only mistake was that I was trying to cleanse the GSL: Rear Admiral (Rtd) Menon
- What kind of republic are we celebrating?
................... Advertisements ...................