It’s a bird… it’s a plane, it’s Chicken Man!
01 Mar 2015 11:24pm IST
Adding to the growing list of eateries in the capital city, Chicken Man opened its first outlet on A B Road in Panjim recently.Adding to the growing list of eateries in the capital city, Chicken Man opened its first outlet on A B Road in Panjim recently. With a cheeky tagline – ‘It’s Plucking Awesome’, this new fast food retail brand called Chicken Man is attempting to attract primarily the college crowd in Panjim with their rotisserie chicken and other offerings. The menu comprises quarter, half or over-sized whole roast chicken portions, apart from wraps, and other side dishes. One can choose from three basic flavours available for roast chicken – Original Wow, Hot‘n Mean and Wow Crispy. The Chicken Man Wow Chicken is slow roasted in a rotisserie oven, and not fried. Side dishes such as coleslaw, wraps and mashed potatoes make for nice company. Kids can enjoy a meal of a smaller size, while those who like spice can enjoy the special Chicken Man hot sauce and wash it down with the non-alcoholic beverages or a pint of chilled beer. Along with their main offering which is chicken, Chicken Man has a few dessert options on offer too. Dessert-lovers can feast on Mama Joy’s Bread Pudding with creamy custard, Genny’s vanilla or espresso puddings. Having said that, the management has expressed a desire to keep refreshing the menu by introducing new additions on a regular basis. Operating on a cycle of 11 am to 11 pm currently, Chicken Man is a good option for those meaning to enjoy delicious roasted chicken without having to step outside the capital city. According to the management, the outlet has plans to explore the possibilities of being available 24-hours a day. Also, the well-designed outlet is geared up for self-service and delivery within Panjim, which provides Goans with a great healthier and tasty alternative to ordering pizza or Chinese fast food for delivery.
- Reviving Konkani songs for the future generation
- New textbook to help teaching English as a Second Language
- The journey of tiatr, across the seven seas
- Get set for an evening of fashion
- ‘Eric the Ark’ to tell a story relevant through time
- Winners of State Art Exhibition declared. Works to be exhibited
- ‘Prawns’ bags Best Film in Goa Short Film Festival
- Konkani film wins Best Regional Film at Karnataka State Film Awards
- Netflix cancels ‘Luke Cage’ and ‘Iron Fist,’ jeopardizing Marvel’s ambitious superhero project
- The way Goans remember Goa
- Chubby Cheeks Spring Valley High School hosts Science Exhibition SPARK 2018
- Sean Kingston to perform live in Goa at Oktoberfest Goa
................... Advertisements ...................