‘Treat minerals as shared inheritance’
12 Jan 2017 02:50am IST
PANJIM: A petition recently launched by Mines, Minerals & People (MM&P) called ‘This is the future we need’ points out that since minerals are a shared inheritance, it is the duty to protect it for all generations to enjoy.
- Azgaonkar assures to address landing slots’ issue
- Police Inspector’s absence gives Kavlekar brothers a reprieve
- Hotels, guest houses at full occupancy
- Tourists take the road to Goa as air fares soar
- There are just a dozen bullet-proof jackets, helmets for 6000 police
- Shripad announces Ayurvedic institute in Goa
- Govt hikes DA to its employees
- People throng RTOs to register new purchases
- Kavlekar targeted to indirectly threaten BJP MLAs: Girish
- Sancoale Panchayat removes seven gaddas at Zuarinagar
- State aims to have BMCs in every local body
- Drawing contest
................... Advertisements ...................