3 Facebook pages under CEO lens
31 Jan 2017 02:36am IST
PANJIM: The office of the Chief Electoral Officer has asked the Cyber Cell of Goa Police to initiate action against three Facebook pages – “Let’s talk issues-Wake up Goa”, “Fot Chalchi na” and “mission goa” for posting political matter without pre-certification from the Media Certification & Monitoring Committee and violating the Model Code of Conduct.
- SP Silva to head SIT on matka
- Govt grapples with over 10,000 vacancies in various depts
- Bismarque’s family refuses burial till additional inquest is done
- Lokayukta to submit list of defaulting MLAs to Guv
- Separate queue system starts at GMC
- GSAI urges CM to intervene in Wokhardt Hospital issue
- IIT project land cited for acquisition in Cotarli: Collector
- Baina local convicted for attempt to murder
- HC notice to govt on Calangute-Candolim ODP
- MPT coal facility plans paused
- Church body advises against use of plastics, toxic materials
- MMC set to collect Fatorda’s segregated waste from November 1
................... Advertisements ...................