3 Facebook pages under CEO lens
31 Jan 2017 02:36am IST
PANJIM: The office of the Chief Electoral Officer has asked the Cyber Cell of Goa Police to initiate action against three Facebook pages – “Let’s talk issues-Wake up Goa”, “Fot Chalchi na” and “mission goa” for posting political matter without pre-certification from the Media Certification & Monitoring Committee and violating the Model Code of Conduct.
- Rahul storms Goa, declares surgical strike on corruption
- Cong Karnataka chief slams BJP for silence on casinos
- CEO seeks report on complaint against Parrikar
- Instability suits smaller parties: BJP’s Rao
- Broken alliance reducing Cong, NCP strength: Pawar
- GF openly backs Cipru to damage Luizinho in Navelim
- Kejriwal booked for bribery comments
- Is GVP the ‘B’ team of the BJP?
- AAP vows to fast track probes, file fresh FIRs against corrupt politicians
- Agnelo’s candidature has given Congress a shot in the arm in Saligao
- Milind Naik’s office raided, ` 53,000 seized
- BJP manifesto lays thrust on employment, infrastructure