3 Facebook pages under CEO lens
31 Jan 2017 02:36am IST
PANJIM: The office of the Chief Electoral Officer has asked the Cyber Cell of Goa Police to initiate action against three Facebook pages – “Let’s talk issues-Wake up Goa”, “Fot Chalchi na” and “mission goa” for posting political matter without pre-certification from the Media Certification & Monitoring Committee and violating the Model Code of Conduct.
- SC stays HC order on quota in p’yat polls
- From July ban on plastic bags below 50 microns
- Confusion in Salcete after SC interim stay
- Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
- Families of 10 tourists who died in Goa write to PM Modi
- SIT grills Fomento director in mining case
- PM, CM greet Goans on Statehood Day
- Monsoon to hit Goa by June 6 or 8
- CM congratulates EDC for turning profitable
- CMP release postponed to June 18
- NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
- Saligao garbage plant completes successful year
................... Advertisements ...................