600 army men fraudulently enrolled as voters in Navelim: GF
11 Feb 2017 12:46am IST
MARGAO: The Goa Forward (GF) Party on Friday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has circumvented all rules to register 600 persons from the Indian Army posted at the MTR camp at Rawanfond as general voters in the Navelim constituency.
- Conman dupes elderly, withdraws ` 24k from a/c
- With 16, Cong looks weaker than 8
- It may not be a cakewalk for Rane Jr in Valpoi; spirited Cong workers put up a brave front
- Valpoi neglected for past 10 years: Ravi
- Residents of Vivekananda Road demand water testing
- Sewage overflows at Ponda hospital
- Chocked nullahs, water bodies chaos at Cansaulim gram sabha
- Builders asked to register with RERA
- Raia village meet stalled over mismanagement of funds
- Congress seeks helping hand from ex-BJP Mayor in Panjim
- Two absconders get fresh FIR of threat to kill
- BJP declares Parrikar, Rane as Panjim, Valpoi candidates
................... Advertisements ...................