600 army men fraudulently enrolled as voters in Navelim: GF
11 Feb 2017 12:46am IST
MARGAO: The Goa Forward (GF) Party on Friday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has circumvented all rules to register 600 persons from the Indian Army posted at the MTR camp at Rawanfond as general voters in the Navelim constituency.
- AILING CM PRESENTS HEALTHY BUDGET
- New twist to Nat Games in Goa
- Rahul writes back, says hasn’t shared details of conversation
- Parrikar slams Rahul, says no talk on Rafale took place
- NOC must for release of prime agriculture land, wooded areas
- In the house
- Economic Survey shows increase in tourist footfalls
- Bill banning drinking, cooking in public introduced
- State refutes allegations of deliberate delay to help profit pvt organisation
- Power Minister will conduct inquiry into non-regularisation of contractual workers
- Opposition slams Tourism Minister for allowing beach cleaning work for two years without tender
- State revenues on the upswing
................... Advertisements ...................