600 army men fraudulently enrolled as voters in Navelim: GF
11 Feb 2017 12:46am IST
MARGAO: The Goa Forward (GF) Party on Friday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has circumvented all rules to register 600 persons from the Indian Army posted at the MTR camp at Rawanfond as general voters in the Navelim constituency.
- SC stays HC order on quota in p’yat polls
- From July ban on plastic bags below 50 microns
- Confusion in Salcete after SC interim stay
- Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
- Families of 10 tourists who died in Goa write to PM Modi
- SIT grills Fomento director in mining case
- PM, CM greet Goans on Statehood Day
- Monsoon to hit Goa by June 6 or 8
- CM congratulates EDC for turning profitable
- CMP release postponed to June 18
- NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
- Saligao garbage plant completes successful year
................... Advertisements ...................