600 army men fraudulently enrolled as voters in Navelim: GF
11 Feb 2017 12:46am IST
MARGAO: The Goa Forward (GF) Party on Friday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has circumvented all rules to register 600 persons from the Indian Army posted at the MTR camp at Rawanfond as general voters in the Navelim constituency.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................