600 army men fraudulently enrolled as voters in Navelim: GF
11 Feb 2017 12:46am IST
MARGAO: The Goa Forward (GF) Party on Friday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has circumvented all rules to register 600 persons from the Indian Army posted at the MTR camp at Rawanfond as general voters in the Navelim constituency.
- Azgaonkar assures to address landing slots’ issue
- Police Inspector’s absence gives Kavlekar brothers a reprieve
- Hotels, guest houses at full occupancy
- Tourists take the road to Goa as air fares soar
- There are just a dozen bullet-proof jackets, helmets for 6000 police
- Shripad announces Ayurvedic institute in Goa
- Govt hikes DA to its employees
- People throng RTOs to register new purchases
- Kavlekar targeted to indirectly threaten BJP MLAs: Girish
- Sancoale Panchayat removes seven gaddas at Zuarinagar
- State aims to have BMCs in every local body
- Drawing contest
................... Advertisements ...................