BITS Goa, Belgium university develop new technology
19 Jan 2017 01:15am IST
PANJIM: Adding another feature to its cap, BITS-Pilani K K Birla Goa campus has developed a technology to disinfect wastewater through electricity in a bid to limit the risk to inhabitants around open drains.
- Mopa Airport security firm operating with non-Goans
- Damage control mode activated in CORRIDORS OF POWER…
- Kerala shadow looms large over tourism season
- Inventory of hazardous waste generation to be conducted
- Give him more powers
- No more taxis to Dudhsagar
- State is in a self-imposed emergency: CLP
- Now skilled to face life after a tough start
- Nigerian held with drugs, for overstaying
- Files take the long route from Porvorim to Panjim via New York
- Mormugao civic body to ink MoU with NGO to tackle stray cattle menace
- NGPDA invites objections to Arpora, Nagoa, Parra land use map
................... Advertisements ...................