Bank strike on Feb 28
17 Feb 2017 02:28am IST
PANJIM: United Forum of Bank Unions (UBFC) has proposed to go on a day’s all India strike on February 28 opposing the government’s ‘retrograde anti-people banking/labour reforms’, the moves of the government infringing the ‘hard-earned trade union rights and the hazardous practice of outsourcing of permanent jobs’.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................