Bank strike on Feb 28
17 Feb 2017 02:28am IST
PANJIM: United Forum of Bank Unions (UBFC) has proposed to go on a day’s all India strike on February 28 opposing the government’s ‘retrograde anti-people banking/labour reforms’, the moves of the government infringing the ‘hard-earned trade union rights and the hazardous practice of outsourcing of permanent jobs’.
- Conman dupes elderly, withdraws ` 24k from a/c
- With 16, Cong looks weaker than 8
- It may not be a cakewalk for Rane Jr in Valpoi; spirited Cong workers put up a brave front
- Valpoi neglected for past 10 years: Ravi
- Residents of Vivekananda Road demand water testing
- Sewage overflows at Ponda hospital
- Chocked nullahs, water bodies chaos at Cansaulim gram sabha
- Builders asked to register with RERA
- Raia village meet stalled over mismanagement of funds
- Congress seeks helping hand from ex-BJP Mayor in Panjim
- Two absconders get fresh FIR of threat to kill
- BJP declares Parrikar, Rane as Panjim, Valpoi candidates
................... Advertisements ...................