Borim villagers demand playground
05 Oct 2016 06:27am IST
PONDA: Borim villagers have mocked at the claim of various political parties of having carried out a number of developmental works in the village.
- KPMG to be watchdog of all IPB projects
- 35 projects worth `2K cr cleared in 13th, 14th IPB meetings ‘invalid’
- Rs 5 cr for creating awareness on waste management
- Cross complaints filed in Sancoale group clash
- SIT arrests mineral trader Kancha Gaunder
- HC allowed 6th casino vessel to moor in Mandovi
- Khaunte asks officials to avoid delay in providing services
- 10 years in jail for murder
- Palyekar’s surprise visit puts seven officials in dock
- 15 Marathi schools in Sattari likely to close down
- Will restore lost glory of Kesarval Spring: Alina
- Scheme for sugarcane plantations introduced
................... Advertisements ...................