CAG wants NEP draft withdrawn
27 Dec 2016 06:57am IST
PANJIM: The Catholic Association of Goa (CAG) has demanded a complete and official withdrawal of the draft of the National Policy of Education (NEP) as circulated by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources and Development), New Delhi, and setting up of a new drafting committee with recognised experts from civil society to devise a secular, progressive policy, which will respect the diversity, recognising all cultural heritages of India while ushering in a new forward looking approach in education in our country.
- Rs 60 lakh seized in matka raid in Pernem
- GSPCB grants SWPL fresh consent to operate coal facility
- 20-year-old allegedly raped by taxi driver in Vasco
- GSPCB takes a tough stand on air pollution
- Transport Dept to accept documents in electronic format
- Congress confident of winning both Lok Sabha seats
- Nepal native arrested with stolen scooter
- Goencho Avaz auditions underway
- Congress files complaint against BJP State president
- Govt working improved with CM’s return: BJP
- Women’s collective plans campaign against sex tourism
- Diverted highway traffic causing congestion in Bethora and Dabal
................... Advertisements ...................