CAG wants NEP draft withdrawn
27 Dec 2016 06:57am IST
PANJIM: The Catholic Association of Goa (CAG) has demanded a complete and official withdrawal of the draft of the National Policy of Education (NEP) as circulated by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources and Development), New Delhi, and setting up of a new drafting committee with recognised experts from civil society to devise a secular, progressive policy, which will respect the diversity, recognising all cultural heritages of India while ushering in a new forward looking approach in education in our country.
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................