CAG wants NEP draft withdrawn
27 Dec 2016 06:57am IST
PANJIM: The Catholic Association of Goa (CAG) has demanded a complete and official withdrawal of the draft of the National Policy of Education (NEP) as circulated by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources and Development), New Delhi, and setting up of a new drafting committee with recognised experts from civil society to devise a secular, progressive policy, which will respect the diversity, recognising all cultural heritages of India while ushering in a new forward looking approach in education in our country.
- Mopa Airport security firm operating with non-Goans
- Damage control mode activated in CORRIDORS OF POWER…
- Kerala shadow looms large over tourism season
- Inventory of hazardous waste generation to be conducted
- Give him more powers
- No more taxis to Dudhsagar
- State is in a self-imposed emergency: CLP
- Now skilled to face life after a tough start
- Nigerian held with drugs, for overstaying
- Files take the long route from Porvorim to Panjim via New York
- Mormugao civic body to ink MoU with NGO to tackle stray cattle menace
- NGPDA invites objections to Arpora, Nagoa, Parra land use map
................... Advertisements ...................