CSJP calls for dialogue to solve Cavrem issue
09 Apr 2016 05:30am IST
PANJIM: Council for Social Justice and Peace (CSJP) has urged the government to adopt the path of dialogue with all the stakeholders to solve the mining issue at Cavrem.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................