Carmona locals to meet Dy CM
27 Nov 2015 07:08am IST
MARGAO: To mark the completion of the 10-day deadline given to the government to revoke the construction license of Raheja, the Carmona Village Social Welfare Forum (CVSWF) and locals will meet Deputy Chief Minister Francis D'Souza at the secretariat on Friday.
- 7.68 lakh sq mt land approved by TCP Board under 16B Amendment
- Yet another case of police brutality surfaces
- Vijai rips into Cong on 16B criticism
- Govt gives till Jan 1, 2019 to regularise converted orchard land
- HC admits petition challenging Sec 16B of TCP Act
- Sanjeevani Sugar Factory farmers waiting for Achhe Din...
- MPT gave 50% waiver on port charges to Adani-Jindal till 2019
- congress launches scathing attack
- Cavelossim Village Forum accuses GSPCB of collusion
- IT Minister calls for report on police cases against Praveen Chopdekar
- Meet discusses on prevention, control the spread of vector borne diseases
- Lot of files have started moving: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................