Carmona locals to meet Dy CM
27 Nov 2015 07:08am IST
MARGAO: To mark the completion of the 10-day deadline given to the government to revoke the construction license of Raheja, the Carmona Village Social Welfare Forum (CVSWF) and locals will meet Deputy Chief Minister Francis D'Souza at the secretariat on Friday.
- AILING CM PRESENTS HEALTHY BUDGET
- New twist to Nat Games in Goa
- Rahul writes back, says hasn’t shared details of conversation
- Parrikar slams Rahul, says no talk on Rafale took place
- NOC must for release of prime agriculture land, wooded areas
- In the house
- Economic Survey shows increase in tourist footfalls
- Bill banning drinking, cooking in public introduced
- State refutes allegations of deliberate delay to help profit pvt organisation
- Power Minister will conduct inquiry into non-regularisation of contractual workers
- Opposition slams Tourism Minister for allowing beach cleaning work for two years without tender
- State revenues on the upswing
................... Advertisements ...................