Charges framed against Karnataka native
21 Mar 2017 08:05pm IST
MARGAO: The Sessions Court of South Goa on Monday framed charges against Chandrashekhar Mannenavar, a Karnataka native in the Nessai grievous attack and assault case. The recording of evidence and statements will begin from May 19.
- Conman dupes elderly, withdraws ` 24k from a/c
- With 16, Cong looks weaker than 8
- It may not be a cakewalk for Rane Jr in Valpoi; spirited Cong workers put up a brave front
- Valpoi neglected for past 10 years: Ravi
- Residents of Vivekananda Road demand water testing
- Sewage overflows at Ponda hospital
- Chocked nullahs, water bodies chaos at Cansaulim gram sabha
- Builders asked to register with RERA
- Raia village meet stalled over mismanagement of funds
- Congress seeks helping hand from ex-BJP Mayor in Panjim
- Two absconders get fresh FIR of threat to kill
- BJP declares Parrikar, Rane as Panjim, Valpoi candidates
................... Advertisements ...................