Congress demands Vasco rape case not be closed
17 Feb 2017 02:29am IST
PANJIM: Goa Pradesh Congress Committee (GPCC) on Thursday decided to write to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the government demanding non-closure of the Vasco minor girl rape case.
- Conman dupes elderly, withdraws ` 24k from a/c
- With 16, Cong looks weaker than 8
- It may not be a cakewalk for Rane Jr in Valpoi; spirited Cong workers put up a brave front
- Valpoi neglected for past 10 years: Ravi
- Residents of Vivekananda Road demand water testing
- Sewage overflows at Ponda hospital
- Chocked nullahs, water bodies chaos at Cansaulim gram sabha
- Builders asked to register with RERA
- Raia village meet stalled over mismanagement of funds
- Congress seeks helping hand from ex-BJP Mayor in Panjim
- Two absconders get fresh FIR of threat to kill
- BJP declares Parrikar, Rane as Panjim, Valpoi candidates
................... Advertisements ...................