Cortalim dacoity accused acquitted
17 Feb 2017 01:59am IST
MARGAO: Six persons accused of road dacoity at Cortalim have been acquitted of all charges by the South Goa Sessions court due to lack of evidence.
- SC stays HC order on quota in p’yat polls
- From July ban on plastic bags below 50 microns
- Confusion in Salcete after SC interim stay
- Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
- Families of 10 tourists who died in Goa write to PM Modi
- SIT grills Fomento director in mining case
- PM, CM greet Goans on Statehood Day
- Monsoon to hit Goa by June 6 or 8
- CM congratulates EDC for turning profitable
- CMP release postponed to June 18
- NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
- Saligao garbage plant completes successful year
................... Advertisements ...................