English will suffocate and stunt growth of children: Bhembre
30 Jul 2015 01:29am IST
MARGAO: Adv Uday Bhembre stated that the hunger strikes and activity in favour of a foreign language was a bad precedent for the education field.
- Thousands bid adieu to Wagh
- IPB approvals for Marinas at Sancoale and Nauxi still valid
- Let BJP announce its candidates first: GPCC
- Jharkhand native held for murder
- Dupeamoll local commits suicide
- Kashmiris in Canacona to close shops to protest Pulwama attack
- Burkha clad man is govt servant
- Three held in Margao; 26 mobiles recovered
- Five arrested for setting three 2-wheelers on fire at Bicholim
- Assolna meeting discusses issues plaguing village under ‘any other business’
- Assolna budget spending is higher than its revenue
- Lobo wants Padmashree for Wagh
................... Advertisements ...................