Heritage group opposes use of cement at Gavona Lake
21 May 2016 05:35am IST
MARGAO: The Goa Heritage Action Group, led by historian Prajal Sakhardande, has extended its support to the Carmona locals who are opposing the use of cement for the proposed beautification of the Gavona Lake.
- 7.68 lakh sq mt land approved by TCP Board under 16B Amendment
- Yet another case of police brutality surfaces
- Vijai rips into Cong on 16B criticism
- Govt gives till Jan 1, 2019 to regularise converted orchard land
- HC admits petition challenging Sec 16B of TCP Act
- Sanjeevani Sugar Factory farmers waiting for Achhe Din...
- MPT gave 50% waiver on port charges to Adani-Jindal till 2019
- congress launches scathing attack
- Cavelossim Village Forum accuses GSPCB of collusion
- IT Minister calls for report on police cases against Praveen Chopdekar
- Meet discusses on prevention, control the spread of vector borne diseases
- Lot of files have started moving: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................