Kare College opens moot court hall
23 Aug 2015 06:10am IST
MARGAO: Bombay High Court Chief Justice Mohit Shah inaugurated a moot court hall at Govind Ramnath Kare College of Law on Saturday. During his speech, he stated that moot courts in law colleges were as important as operation theatres in hospitals.
- Thousands bid adieu to Wagh
- IPB approvals for Marinas at Sancoale and Nauxi still valid
- Let BJP announce its candidates first: GPCC
- Jharkhand native held for murder
- Dupeamoll local commits suicide
- Kashmiris in Canacona to close shops to protest Pulwama attack
- Burkha clad man is govt servant
- Three held in Margao; 26 mobiles recovered
- Five arrested for setting three 2-wheelers on fire at Bicholim
- Assolna meeting discusses issues plaguing village under ‘any other business’
- Assolna budget spending is higher than its revenue
- Lobo wants Padmashree for Wagh
................... Advertisements ...................