Kare College opens moot court hall
23 Aug 2015 06:10am IST
MARGAO: Bombay High Court Chief Justice Mohit Shah inaugurated a moot court hall at Govind Ramnath Kare College of Law on Saturday. During his speech, he stated that moot courts in law colleges were as important as operation theatres in hospitals.
- Mopa Airport security firm operating with non-Goans
- Damage control mode activated in CORRIDORS OF POWER…
- Kerala shadow looms large over tourism season
- Inventory of hazardous waste generation to be conducted
- Give him more powers
- No more taxis to Dudhsagar
- State is in a self-imposed emergency: CLP
- Now skilled to face life after a tough start
- Nigerian held with drugs, for overstaying
- Files take the long route from Porvorim to Panjim via New York
- Mormugao civic body to ink MoU with NGO to tackle stray cattle menace
- NGPDA invites objections to Arpora, Nagoa, Parra land use map
................... Advertisements ...................