Kare College opens moot court hall
23 Aug 2015 06:10am IST
MARGAO: Bombay High Court Chief Justice Mohit Shah inaugurated a moot court hall at Govind Ramnath Kare College of Law on Saturday. During his speech, he stated that moot courts in law colleges were as important as operation theatres in hospitals.
- PWD plans to cut diversion to 14 kms instead of 22
- Goa on a HIGH, tourism at a LOW
- After two-month delay, first Olive Ridley arrives on Galgibaga beach
- Nagoa Comunidade committee elected
- Permission ‘given’ for New Year dance at Woodbourne in Nuvem
- Rider killed, pillion hurt in Sanquelim mishap
- Painting of Karmalghat crash barriers ‘causing air pollution’
- Mickky has no right to demand Nuvem MLA’s resignation: AAP
- Bullfight held in field along Nuvem-Arlem bypass
- North Goa Cong committee appointed; Bhike is chief
- Viiking Beverages denies harassing Monte Cruz
- ZP member clarifies on work done at Benaulim
................... Advertisements ...................