Kare College opens moot court hall
23 Aug 2015 06:10am IST
MARGAO: Bombay High Court Chief Justice Mohit Shah inaugurated a moot court hall at Govind Ramnath Kare College of Law on Saturday. During his speech, he stated that moot courts in law colleges were as important as operation theatres in hospitals.
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................