Kejriwal booked for bribery comments
31 Jan 2017 02:30am IST
MAPUSA: Following EC's instructions, Goa Police today filed an FIR against AAP national convener Arvind Kejriwal for allegedly violating the Model Code of Conduct through his controversial comments about bribery at a rally in the poll-bound state.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................