Liquor restrictions relaxed for weddings
12 Jan 2017 03:27am IST
PANJIM: Even as the district administration has imposed restrictions on the sale and serving of liquor while the code of conduct lasts, events such as weddings have been allowed relaxations subject to approval from the Excise Department. However, a senior officer said there won’t be any compromise on dry days.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................