Liquor restrictions relaxed for weddings
12 Jan 2017 03:27am IST
PANJIM: Even as the district administration has imposed restrictions on the sale and serving of liquor while the code of conduct lasts, events such as weddings have been allowed relaxations subject to approval from the Excise Department. However, a senior officer said there won’t be any compromise on dry days.
- SC stays HC order on quota in p’yat polls
- From July ban on plastic bags below 50 microns
- Confusion in Salcete after SC interim stay
- Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
- Families of 10 tourists who died in Goa write to PM Modi
- SIT grills Fomento director in mining case
- PM, CM greet Goans on Statehood Day
- Monsoon to hit Goa by June 6 or 8
- CM congratulates EDC for turning profitable
- CMP release postponed to June 18
- NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
- Saligao garbage plant completes successful year
................... Advertisements ...................