NGT refuses govt time to make further submissions
15 Jul 2016 06:14am IST
PANJIM: Staying the controversial construction and repair of bund at Siolim, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) refused to grant State government authorities time for further submission, stating it will lead to further environmental damage.
- It’s chock-a-block on the coastal belt
- Security beefed up in South for New Year
- Woman killed in hit-and-run at Benaulim
- Shack operators warned of high tide on Jan 1 & 2
- Reginaldo leads Congress volley against Yeddyurappa
- Activists protest CM’s promise to Yeddyurappa
- GAC fine with fishing jetty at Khariwado, but not POL berth
- Gaonkar given additional charge as Goa Board chief
- Nadkarni retainership: Aires serves notice on govt
- GST charged on casino entry and sale of chips, Dept clarifies
- CoP to inspect San Domino before clearing it for operations
- Sugarcane plantation gutted in fire
................... Advertisements ...................