NGT refuses govt time to make further submissions
15 Jul 2016 06:14am IST
PANJIM: Staying the controversial construction and repair of bund at Siolim, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) refused to grant State government authorities time for further submission, stating it will lead to further environmental damage.
- SC stays HC order on quota in p’yat polls
- From July ban on plastic bags below 50 microns
- Confusion in Salcete after SC interim stay
- Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
- Families of 10 tourists who died in Goa write to PM Modi
- SIT grills Fomento director in mining case
- PM, CM greet Goans on Statehood Day
- Monsoon to hit Goa by June 6 or 8
- CM congratulates EDC for turning profitable
- CMP release postponed to June 18
- NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
- Saligao garbage plant completes successful year
................... Advertisements ...................