Raheja project comes knocking at Carmona again
26 Aug 2015 05:44am IST
MARGAO: After refusing to move out of the meeting when the matter of Raheja housing project found its way back to the gram sabha seeking approvals from the panchayat, the Carmona gram sabha resolved to discuss the matter threadbare in 15 days at a special gram sabha meeting.
- 7.68 lakh sq mt land approved by TCP Board under 16B Amendment
- Yet another case of police brutality surfaces
- Vijai rips into Cong on 16B criticism
- Govt gives till Jan 1, 2019 to regularise converted orchard land
- HC admits petition challenging Sec 16B of TCP Act
- Sanjeevani Sugar Factory farmers waiting for Achhe Din...
- MPT gave 50% waiver on port charges to Adani-Jindal till 2019
- congress launches scathing attack
- Cavelossim Village Forum accuses GSPCB of collusion
- IT Minister calls for report on police cases against Praveen Chopdekar
- Meet discusses on prevention, control the spread of vector borne diseases
- Lot of files have started moving: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................