Reject proposals for mobile towers: Carmona locals
21 Jan 2016 06:08am IST
Margao: Agitated Carmona residents, armed with a petition signed by over 208 locals, confronted the sarpanch and asked her to reject the mobile tower proposals of Reliance Jio in George Vaddo and Indus Towers in Fondo Vaddo due to radiation hazards.
- 7.68 lakh sq mt land approved by TCP Board under 16B Amendment
- Yet another case of police brutality surfaces
- Vijai rips into Cong on 16B criticism
- Govt gives till Jan 1, 2019 to regularise converted orchard land
- HC admits petition challenging Sec 16B of TCP Act
- Sanjeevani Sugar Factory farmers waiting for Achhe Din...
- MPT gave 50% waiver on port charges to Adani-Jindal till 2019
- congress launches scathing attack
- Cavelossim Village Forum accuses GSPCB of collusion
- IT Minister calls for report on police cases against Praveen Chopdekar
- Meet discusses on prevention, control the spread of vector borne diseases
- Lot of files have started moving: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................