Russian detained, released for acting as tourist guide
23 Feb 2017 01:57am IST
PANJIM: A Russian was detained and released by the Tourist Security Force acting on a complaint that he was illegally operating as a tourist guide at Collem. The Russian national, identified as Misha, denied allegations stating he is on a business trip to Goa.
- Rs 60 lakh seized in matka raid in Pernem
- GSPCB grants SWPL fresh consent to operate coal facility
- 20-year-old allegedly raped by taxi driver in Vasco
- GSPCB takes a tough stand on air pollution
- Transport Dept to accept documents in electronic format
- Congress confident of winning both Lok Sabha seats
- Nepal native arrested with stolen scooter
- Goencho Avaz auditions underway
- Congress files complaint against BJP State president
- Govt working improved with CM’s return: BJP
- Women’s collective plans campaign against sex tourism
- Diverted highway traffic causing congestion in Bethora and Dabal
................... Advertisements ...................