Salcete VPs object to equal distribution of 14th FC grants
22 Jan 2016 06:16am IST
Margao: Several sarpanchas of Salcete panchayats have taken strong objection to the manner in which all panchayats across Goa have been given the same amount of money under the 14th Finance Commission. Some have called it eyewash and others have criticised the Government for not creating a proper environment for getting the monies on time.
- 7.68 lakh sq mt land approved by TCP Board under 16B Amendment
- Yet another case of police brutality surfaces
- Vijai rips into Cong on 16B criticism
- Govt gives till Jan 1, 2019 to regularise converted orchard land
- HC admits petition challenging Sec 16B of TCP Act
- Sanjeevani Sugar Factory farmers waiting for Achhe Din...
- MPT gave 50% waiver on port charges to Adani-Jindal till 2019
- congress launches scathing attack
- Cavelossim Village Forum accuses GSPCB of collusion
- IT Minister calls for report on police cases against Praveen Chopdekar
- Meet discusses on prevention, control the spread of vector borne diseases
- Lot of files have started moving: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................