Salcete VPs object to equal distribution of 14th FC grants
22 Jan 2016 06:16am IST
Margao: Several sarpanchas of Salcete panchayats have taken strong objection to the manner in which all panchayats across Goa have been given the same amount of money under the 14th Finance Commission. Some have called it eyewash and others have criticised the Government for not creating a proper environment for getting the monies on time.
- AILING CM PRESENTS HEALTHY BUDGET
- New twist to Nat Games in Goa
- Rahul writes back, says hasn’t shared details of conversation
- Parrikar slams Rahul, says no talk on Rafale took place
- NOC must for release of prime agriculture land, wooded areas
- In the house
- Economic Survey shows increase in tourist footfalls
- Bill banning drinking, cooking in public introduced
- State refutes allegations of deliberate delay to help profit pvt organisation
- Power Minister will conduct inquiry into non-regularisation of contractual workers
- Opposition slams Tourism Minister for allowing beach cleaning work for two years without tender
- State revenues on the upswing
................... Advertisements ...................