Cotigao bridges hanging by a thread
09 Mar 2017 12:51am IST
Almost all minor bridges and culverts which are over 30 years old are on the verge of collapse; locals blame the PWD for turning a blind eye
- Mechanised transplantation by outside firm fails miserably
- CMC’s garbage plant lies in self-created mess
- Will the misery of Oct 2, 2009 visit the Talpona river basin again?
- Varca’s migrants, dwindling fishermen are reasons white sands are abandoned
- Work on Navelim stadium starts without NOC from co-owners
- Fire at Butcher Island in Mumbai sets off panic in Vasco
- Owners of industries at Cuncolim ‘exploit’ workers
- Bumper crop, but no place to sell
- GCZMA to face wrath of Vascoites for its coal laden handshake with MPT
- Kalay locals want over bridge
- Politicians neglect Cuncolim’s three wards
- Canacona govt complex lacks safety precautions
................... Advertisements ...................