GSUDA’s faulty mini rickshaws
09 Mar 2017 12:52am IST
Within six months, all the mini rickshaws provided by Goa State Urban Development Agency (GSUDA) to the Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) proved to be faulty as the engines fitted in these vehicles cannot take the load.
- GARBAGE dumped into ECO-SENSITIVE areas
- Sadolxem bridge, waiting to fall, say locals
- Anjedive’s ‘Brotas’ church is in ruins
- PWD starts maintenance work on railway overbridge
- Police, panchayat disown abandoned Sao Jose de Areal quarry
- South Goa’s archaeological sites in bad condition
- Vasco Bay & Goa’s coast sitting on ENVIRONMENTAL time BOMB
- No facilities at Sanguem Industrial Estate
- Quepem deprived of full-fledged market
- WELLS under MMC, not yet CLEANED
- Limited resources clog CMC’s pre-monsoon works
- Green thumbs sprouting all over Canacona taluka
................... Advertisements ...................