GSUDA’s faulty mini rickshaws
09 Mar 2017 12:52am IST
Within six months, all the mini rickshaws provided by Goa State Urban Development Agency (GSUDA) to the Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) proved to be faulty as the engines fitted in these vehicles cannot take the load.
- CHAOTIC transport system at Dabolim Airport seeks immediate overhaul
- Farming WITHERS in Cuncolim, as fields lie idle and BARREN
- Weak Portuguese-era bridges seek immediate attention
- Xaxti bab @ the tinto
- Assolna — wealthy but underdeveloped
- Cotigao villagers struggling to survive
- Only one ADEI for 52 primary schools in Dharbandora
- SECURITY YET TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY at Vasco Railway Station
- SMC’s rest house project yet to see the light of day
- LOGJAM continues on Panjim-Margao highway
- The links Loutolikars will find missing - Its forests, hills and wildlife
- Bus drivers causing nuisance, CONGESTION in Cuncolim
................... Advertisements ...................