GSUDA’s faulty mini rickshaws
09 Mar 2017 12:52am IST
Within six months, all the mini rickshaws provided by Goa State Urban Development Agency (GSUDA) to the Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) proved to be faulty as the engines fitted in these vehicles cannot take the load.
- GRB Quarters at Sada lie in a shambles
- When will the ‘killer road’ be commuter friendly?
- Contractor plays hide and seek in new Uguem panchayat building
- Canacona fire station faces emergency
- NH17-B: A model of haphazard planning
- Amdai villagers hell-bent on driving beer plant out
- Staff shortage hits Canacona post office
- Quepemkars demand health centre opening
- South Goa RTO, RTA offices in a shambles
- Mosquitoes, not terrorists, keep cops busy
- Government HSS Sanguem surrounded with litter
- The mess at the Cuncolim market complex
................... Advertisements ...................