GSUDA’s faulty mini rickshaws
09 Mar 2017 12:52am IST
Within six months, all the mini rickshaws provided by Goa State Urban Development Agency (GSUDA) to the Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) proved to be faulty as the engines fitted in these vehicles cannot take the load.
- Mechanised transplantation by outside firm fails miserably
- CMC’s garbage plant lies in self-created mess
- Will the misery of Oct 2, 2009 visit the Talpona river basin again?
- Varca’s migrants, dwindling fishermen are reasons white sands are abandoned
- Work on Navelim stadium starts without NOC from co-owners
- Fire at Butcher Island in Mumbai sets off panic in Vasco
- Owners of industries at Cuncolim ‘exploit’ workers
- Bumper crop, but no place to sell
- GCZMA to face wrath of Vascoites for its coal laden handshake with MPT
- Kalay locals want over bridge
- Politicians neglect Cuncolim’s three wards
- Canacona govt complex lacks safety precautions
................... Advertisements ...................