Yamaha launches riding training programme
27 Apr 2013 12:00am IST
Over 80 women including housewives took part in the one-day two-wheeler riding training programme conducted by Yamaha Motor India at Goa Engineering College, Farmagudi, on Thursday.
PONDA: Over 80 women including housewives took part in the one-day two-wheeler riding training programme conducted by Yamaha Motor India at Goa Engineering College, Farmagudi, on Thursday.
According to the organizers, the programme ‘Yamaha Female Riding Training Program’ (YFRT) aims to train and encourage female riders who are anxious about riding.
“Our main target is the college girls, due to which we have organized such an event at Goa Engineering College, Farmagudi. During the training programme, we focus on basic techniques to ride a two-wheeler along with the safety aspect”, said Sonia Jain, trainer, YFRT.
- ‘We are not the sin capital of India for God’s sake’
- Sweeping change need of the hour
- Parrikar’s departure is the final ‘U’ turn
- Parrikar was needed in Goa: Sudin
- THERE IS AN ANTI-DEVELOPMENT LOBBY IN GOA: ARLEKAR
- MOPA- A 4 LETTER WORD THAT DIVIDES
- Messengers are hurt with the CM’s messages
- Parrikar is half way there, but has he left a mark?
- WALK THE TALK- HOW HAS THE CHIEF MINISTER SCORED ON ISSUES THAT MATTER
- Youth Policy
- WE ARE YOUNG
................... Advertisements ...................