Visiting hours restricted at Old Goa, Mangueshi for Costa visit
11 Jan 2017 03:02am IST
PANJIM: In view of the visit of Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Costa, the Tourism department has banned entry of general public, including tourists, to the religious complexes at Old Goa and Mangueshi on Thursday from 2 to 4pm and 3 to 5pm respectively.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................