Only 1 In 100 Sexual Assaults In Karnataka Ends In Conviction
08 Jan 2017 01:27am IST
The new year’s eve sexual attacks against female revellers in Bengaluru may have generated nationwide outrage, but most such cases end up with no punishment:
- Over 10 years, Bengaluru molestations reportedly rose 417%, conviction rate was 0.37%
- Money that went abroad illegally in 2007 = Estimated cost of linking india’s rivers
- Why ragpickers, unrecognised and unpaid, are critical for waste management in India
- Indians, Alert To Dangers Of High Salt Intake, Are Modifying Their Diets
- If India meets renewables target, no additional coal power needed till 2027
- Gujarat, MP Lead With Most Clean Cities in India, UP Has Most In Bottom 50
- Eat A Billion Bacteria A Day For Better Health
- A student commits suicide every hour in India
- In 2nd term, Goa BJP govt faces illegal mining, crime against tourists, unemployment
- With increasing urbanisation, new nutrition challenges for India
- Why UP Can’t Deliver What Voters Want: Clean Air & Water
- More women are delivering in hospitals, so why are so many still dying in childbirth?
................... Advertisements ...................