07 Feb 2010 12:00am IST
MARGAO, FEB 6 The Govind Ramnath Kare college of law, Margao will organise its 4th All India Kare Law Fest 2010 from February 11-13. Addressing a press conference, Vidya Vikas Mandal President Ramnath Kare said the event will witness the top 15 teams from India vying for supremacy during the three-day mega event.
- ‘We are not the sin capital of India for God’s sake’
- Sweeping change need of the hour
- Parrikar’s departure is the final ‘U’ turn
- Parrikar was needed in Goa: Sudin
- THERE IS AN ANTI-DEVELOPMENT LOBBY IN GOA: ARLEKAR
- MOPA- A 4 LETTER WORD THAT DIVIDES
- Messengers are hurt with the CM’s messages
- Parrikar is half way there, but has he left a mark?
- WALK THE TALK- HOW HAS THE CHIEF MINISTER SCORED ON ISSUES THAT MATTER
- Youth Policy
- WE ARE YOUNG
................... Advertisements ...................