Audi looks to expand reach to tier-2, tier-3 cities
03 Nov 2017 05:43am IST
PANJIM: The new offering from Audi in the Q3 series has caught the fancy of the customers it is targetting and the company hopes to help it will propel its sales in the country this year.
- Goa State Innovation Council trains teachers on innovation
- Aggressive pricing, timely delivery made our business grow: Blaise Naina
- EDC to rope in IT, start-up stalwarts as advisors
- India is a great market for us: Avelar
- Managing people key to success in life: Kakode
- SID Allied Ventures looks to make Goa garbage free
- Santa Claus now just 8 hours away
- EDC to set up incubation cum acceleration centre
- Goa to be priority state for start-ups: Prabhu
- Vision is corruption free, clean, skilled India: Geete
- Canon aims to maintain leadership position
- ‘My identity, thoughts, values different from Mallya’s’
................... Advertisements ...................