‘Padaria Caitancamil’ adds nostalgic memories at Big Foot
In the age of electronics, we have forgotten the old traditions and methods how bread was made. “Te poder melhe, ani te pao gele” is an old saying. Padaria Caitancamil was inaugurated at Ancestral Goa/Big Foot in Loutolim, where the Goan bread man is depicted with the jingling of the bells and bottle caps attached to a ‘dando’ with piping hot ‘pao’. Next to him, in his bakery, the process of making bread is shown. This will be a permanent exhibition created and executed by Maendra Alvares, which is very realistic.
- We used our right! Now it will bear fruits…
- AFTER WALKING THE TALK, TEDX SPEAKERS ARE HERE TO TALK
- The heart still beckons even as the glory fades
- Special handholding for the specially abled and other poll stories
- Requiem for Sanya, as the violin gently weeps
- A last Roar; Go Vote!
- THE IDEA OF INDIA.. GOAN YOUTH RESPOND
- Panvel SCs Reunion after 45 Years
- What is my idea of India? Goa’s youth respond
- Mandrem’s Michelangelo
- Navelim Panchayat, the torch bearer for waste management in South Goa
- We saved the date, now it’s almost here!
................... Advertisements ...................