‘Padaria Caitancamil’ adds nostalgic memories at Big Foot
In the age of electronics, we have forgotten the old traditions and methods how bread was made. “Te poder melhe, ani te pao gele” is an old saying. Padaria Caitancamil was inaugurated at Ancestral Goa/Big Foot in Loutolim, where the Goan bread man is depicted with the jingling of the bells and bottle caps attached to a ‘dando’ with piping hot ‘pao’. Next to him, in his bakery, the process of making bread is shown. This will be a permanent exhibition created and executed by Maendra Alvares, which is very realistic.
- It’s Heritage time in Fatorda
- Bond over food at Thaal
- Across North Goa, joined hands are loosening the garbage gridlock
- ‘Talking’ has surpassed technology and time
- Co-working: the new Goa’s professional tinto
- NOT EVERYONE CAN FLY, AT LEAST NOT THIS SUMMER
- Books are most powerful weapon of them all!
- Let’s report on trash or pick it up
- AVENGERS… IT’S THE END!
- The King’s School hosted IPL style King’s Premier League tennis ball cricket
- Annual Awards Day at Damodar College
- We used our right! Now it will bear fruits…