A fashionable grand finale
The sixth edition of India Beach Fashion Week (IBFW), a 3-day symposium, was the largest network for brands and innovators to connect with the people that matter at Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Miramar. The Grand Finale show was a beautiful setting in the sea front lawns of the resort where the white Volkswagen beast was parked. Models walked the ramp in front of the Tiguan beast and posed in front of the audience. With a collection that fosters the notion of being yourself, designers and guests greatly appreciated the hard work put forth by the very talented CEO and Co-founder of IBFW, Pallav Ojha. It was a grand and royal occasion, surrounded by focus lights that highlighted the attire worn by the models, giving a vibe of warmth and happiness. The grand finale featured jewellery by DIOSA, and fashion outfits designed by innovative designers like Arjun Khanna, Dhruv Kapoor, Lecoanet Hemant, Pria Kataria Puri, Neeta Lulla and Varun Bahl. Not failing to impress the large number of guests at IBFW, with the Grand finale party, which will obviously be incomplete without music, dance and a lot of fashion influence
- The crescendo will rise, as the sun sets, at the Monte
- Rina Shirodkar wins National Award as Innovative Artist
- When in doubt, pedal it out
- Better late than never: Stop Goan roads from becoming open kitchens
- Paintings about the Goan way of life
- JOSH or Not? Bird’s eye views from the new Mandovi bridge
- ‘Hold my Hand’ wins hearts
- When every mixed feeling is a high
- The return of Sunburn: Goa’s gearing up for a Klassique!
- Mysteries of the Goan-Portuguese shared heritage
- My only mistake was that I was trying to cleanse the GSL: Rear Admiral (Rtd) Menon
- What kind of republic are we celebrating?
................... Advertisements ...................