Bazaar Day at Rosary College to raise funds for Kerala
The NSS unit of Rosary College, Navelim, held a two day ‘Bazaar Day’ on 8th and 10th September 2018, in the college quadrangle, to raise funds for victims of Kerala floods. A number of food stalls were put up by the students from all streams of the college,with the help of NSS Programme Officers. Homemade food items like Chole Masala, Chicken Biryani and Cupcakes were extremely popular as the food ran out before the end of the interval. The teachers, staff and students were extremely enthusiastic about this initiative and patronized the food stalls in large numbers. Other attractive products at ‘Bazaar Day’ were handmade, eco-friendly cloth bags and flowers, which also sold out quickly.
Students made a handsome profit from this initiative. The proceeds of ‘Bazaar Day’ were sent to the victims of Kerala floods through the NGO Caritas, Goa.
- It’s Heritage time in Fatorda
- Bond over food at Thaal
- Across North Goa, joined hands are loosening the garbage gridlock
- ‘Talking’ has surpassed technology and time
- Co-working: the new Goa’s professional tinto
- NOT EVERYONE CAN FLY, AT LEAST NOT THIS SUMMER
- Books are most powerful weapon of them all!
- Let’s report on trash or pick it up
- AVENGERS… IT’S THE END!
- The King’s School hosted IPL style King’s Premier League tennis ball cricket
- Annual Awards Day at Damodar College
- We used our right! Now it will bear fruits…