COMO Designer Collective and Fitness Bar throw its doors open!
Good Life, the parent company of business establishments such as Cohiba, Taverna and Tao, in association with Como Designer Collective and Fitness Bar, respectively, launched two new establishments in Campal, Panjim on Thursday, January 18, 2018.
COMO Designer Collective features designer labels of over 50 designers from across India. The idea is to offer designer wear to that section of aspiring people who have not been able to find anything good to wear at an affordable price. The collection will have a healthy mix of designs from veteran and budding designers, at various price points and with multiple sizes to offer. According to the makers of COMO, the focus is to cater to Goans as they feel that the biggest sell in Goa will be party, evening, lounge and cocktail wear.
Fitness Bar, the other new establishment, is bringing in a whiff of freshness to the fitness industry in Goa. The multi-level gym sports fresh interiors and décor, featuring DJs with videotheque on multiple TV screens inside the gym. The fitness centre also features a fitness bar offering a host of salads, smoothies and juices, and an in-house nutritionist. The gym sprawling across around 5500 sq ft has state-of-the-art fitness equipment and a dedicated space for Zumba, Yoga, Crossfit, etc. Fitness Bar is also the first Les Mills certified gym in Goa. For the uninitiated, Les Mills workouts are based on the philosophy of merging physical fitness with digital. The workouts are a mix of great music and cutting-edge science to help people fall in love with fitness. According to the makers of Fitness Bar, The idea stemmed from the need to make going to the gym a fun experience.
- Aqua Paradise: Meet The Stingman From Goa
- MAY QUEEN 2018 ROCKS MUSCAT!
- The pride of being Goan
- A SHOW OF SHEER STRENGTH: STRONGMAN INDIA LEAGUE COMES TO GOA
- Pooja rides again! Solo female biker on coastal ride
- Meals on wheels, the real deal
- Goa Marathi Film Festival is back with its 11th Edition this June
- LITTLE CHAMPS OF MAX KIDS FEST 2018
- LATE LUIGI FERRAO - A CONTEMPORARY ICON OF PANJIM
- 19th Annual May Queen Ball a big hit in Doha
- Burning up the dance floor at Bachata Fiesta
- To tour or not to tour
................... Advertisements ...................