‘Hey Ganaraya’ video song released on YouTube
The devotional ‘Hey Ganaraya’ Konkani video song produced by Crazy Mind’s was recently released on YouTube. Producer Anay Kamat, singer Rajesh Madgaonkar, composer Dilip Waze and Sindhuraj Kamat, lyricist Sanjay Borkar, choreographer Chinmay Borkar, and all the artistes of this video song were present for the release of the video at Department of Arts and Culture, Panjim.
On the occasion, Chinmay Borkar performed a solo dance, while Saidatta Kamat presented a mimicry act. This devotional song is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. This is the first music dance track on Lord Ganapati in Konkani language. “This song is not a traditional ‘aarti’; it is a special song made in Goa for Ganesh Chaturthi. We have done this video with the involvement of various artistes and are sure that people will definitely like it,” said Anay Kamat. About 70 artistes have contributed to this video song. It includes dance artistes, actors and others. The end product is a unique gift in time for Chaturthi. The team of this production has appealed to people and Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandals to play this song on the occasion and spread devotion.
- Goexit: Exodus rush from Goa to beat Brexit deadline
- What’s next for Goexiters, after Britain finally has to leave
- Porn ‘no?’ graphy
- Cricket helps bars and sports bars score this IPL season
- EASTER MAY NOT BE THE LAST HURRAH FOR GOA’S TOURISM
- Music… the best way to worship God
- The elephant in Goa’s nightlife space: Code of conduct
- GOENCHOAVAZ PROVIDES PASSPORT TO A NEW STAGE
- GIM hosts seventh edition of ‘Anveshan’
- GOA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING STUDENTS WIN GOA QUALIFIERS OF RED BULL PAPER WINGS 2019
- VISTARA – Expanding all horizons
- Creativity on display