An evening with cellos
Child’s Play India Foundation hosted ‘An Evening with Cellos’ at Caritas, St Inez recently, showcasing the achievement of the 24 cello students in a short span of time in the ambitious cello project, under the tutelage of Danish cello pedagogue Gry Norby. The programme featured several cello solos, teacher-pupil duos and ensemble pieces. A surprise addition was a performance by Goan violinist Ashley do Rego (visiting from Austria), whose programme included Massenet’s Meditation from Thais, and two movements from Johann Sebastian Bach’s Partita no. 2 in D minor, including the monumental Chaconne.
- Will big fat weddings lose some weight in Goa?
- DOES YOUR SMART PHONE NEED TO PLAY HOLI TOO?
- 5 reasons why you should switch to a menstrual cup
- United colours of ‘Holi-thon’ in Goem
- FINAL SHOCK, YET AGAIN
- A woman who juggles many crowns
- The brotherhood of the young search for another ‘Bhai’
- Street food in Gully ka Khana
- Senior Goans rewind to the now missing charm of the battle of the ballot
- FIGURING OUT ‘DELHI-WALLAS’ FROM THE COZIEST FISH CURRY & RICE BUNKERS OF SOUTH GOA
- Beyond stones, bricks, and paint…
- ‘Padaria Caitancamil’ adds nostalgic memories at Big Foot
................... Advertisements ...................