Joyous gathering of the faithful
Hundreds of faithful were seen gathered at Cruz dos Milagres Church (the church of the Cross of Miracles) at Old Goa to celebrate the feast of the miraculous cross. The feast mass was followed by serving of ‘pez’ (canji/ rice gruel) to the faithful. People of all ages were seen partaking in this humble feast.
- Brexit or not, Go-Exit will be still on
- Sportswomen are rising but where are the fans
- Sofar Sounds celebrates a decade of enchanting melodies!
- Jobs for Goan youth? But where are the takers?
- BILLY JOEL, BEATLES & MORE AS GOA GOES ‘CLASSIC’
- ‘All of Me’ for children’s literature
- CHRONIC CONTROL OF CHANNELS
- More than jobs, we want a better Panjim, say youth
- DO OUR CHILDREN KNOW GOA WELL?
- Learning and creating art globally
- Decision2019- WANTED: Statesmen, Visionaries, true leaders
- TIME TO TAKE A WALK IN YOUR GOA, AND DRAW AS YOU DO
................... Advertisements ...................