DrupalCamp Goa concludes on a high note
2019 was a vibrant chapter in the book of global DrupalCamps. More than 160 technocrats gathered
at Goa University to learn more about Opensource technology, Content Management
Systems (CMS) and Disruptive Technology.
The event reached more than 40,000 people on social media and
received over 300 registrations. The Chief Organiser, Shadab Ashraf, Head of
Community - Srijan Technologies, kicked off DrupalCamp Goa by discussing the
origins of Drupal and how the community grew to 1.3 million people globally.
More than 20 sessions were conducted and three workshops to teach the attendees about DevOps, PHP designs and code contributions on Drupal. The two keynotes, by Rachel Lawson, Community Liaison for Drupal Association and Dan Venkatesan, CEO, Ameex Technologies, revolved around how Drupal community is a global community and the importance to talent, value and culture. All sessions and workshops promoted coding and development, business and leadership in IT, Quality Assurance and Frontend and Web Design. DrupalCamps are conducted all over the world with one simple goal, to educate people about web technology and to give back to the tech community. DCG’19 witnessed pure passion towards IT, encouraged diversity and even witnessed mothers comings along with their children to this event. The event was completely free, attended by working professionals and students from all over the country. It was also attended by the ex- President of Drupal Germany - Stephan Lucknow, Drupal Europe Oragniser - Stefan Auditor and other delegates from Germany. DrupalCamp Goa is an annual technology event and would return to Goa in March 2020.
- Will big fat weddings lose some weight in Goa?
- DOES YOUR SMART PHONE NEED TO PLAY HOLI TOO?
- 5 reasons why you should switch to a menstrual cup
- United colours of ‘Holi-thon’ in Goem
- FINAL SHOCK, YET AGAIN
- A woman who juggles many crowns
- The brotherhood of the young search for another ‘Bhai’
- Street food in Gully ka Khana
- Senior Goans rewind to the now missing charm of the battle of the ballot
- FIGURING OUT ‘DELHI-WALLAS’ FROM THE COZIEST FISH CURRY & RICE BUNKERS OF SOUTH GOA
- ‘Padaria Caitancamil’ adds nostalgic memories at Big Foot
- Beyond stones, bricks, and paint…
................... Advertisements ...................