EXHIBITION OF RARE GOAN PORTRAITS
The tenth edition of the Semana da Cultura Indo Portuguesa (Goa) is hosting a Photography Exhibition of a selection of rare portraits from author and photographer, Pantaleão Fernandes’ recent coffee table book – Goa: Rare Portraits – at Institute Menezes Braganza hall, Panjim. The exhibition was inaugurated at the hands of Dr. Antônio Chrystello Tavares, Consul General of Portugal in Goa in the presence of dignitaries and guests. Photographer Pantaleão Fernandes’s book ‘Goa: Rare Portraits’ is a glimpse into the rural and tribal culture of the state. The book is a collection of over 80photographs that Pantaleao shot over the years, and offers an insight into the rural and tribal culture of Goa through its native communities, residing in its forests. The exhibition will be on at Institute Menezes Braganza hall till December 7.
- Music, theatre, dance, visual art and more at Serendipity!
- A ride fit for the conquerors!
- A diverse world of art in the capital of Goa
- Food for thought! India on your plate at Serendipity Arts Festival
- Indias premier multi-disciplinary arts event Serendipity Arts Festival launched
- Expanding our horizons: Lusophone Film Festival
- Celebrating the creative genius and great art of F N Souza
- Empress Universe 2018 announces Finale winners
- Alia on her father’s response to her rumoured relationship with Ranbir
- Goa’s capital to come alive with colour
- Mahila Nutan wins Nakshatraaz 2018
- Respected institute gets new foundation
................... Advertisements ...................