‘Go Womania Goa’, the Goa based women-empowerment forum, celebrated its first anniversary on June 30, 2018. The forum helps in bridging the gap between women entrepreneurs across the state.
A programme was organised wherein more than 50 members participated and interacted with each other. Siya Shaikh, founder of Go Womania, along with core team members, were actively involves in the event. “We believe in the policy of ‘Build Together and Grow Together’ and welcome all women entrepreneurs to come forward and support each other to grow,” said Siya. “Our special guest of honour was Ethel Da Costa, CEO of Think Geek Media,” she added.
- Reviving Konkani songs for the future generation
- New textbook to help teaching English as a Second Language
- The journey of tiatr, across the seven seas
- Get set for an evening of fashion
- ‘Eric the Ark’ to tell a story relevant through time
- Winners of State Art Exhibition declared. Works to be exhibited
- ‘Prawns’ bags Best Film in Goa Short Film Festival
- Konkani film wins Best Regional Film at Karnataka State Film Awards
- Netflix cancels ‘Luke Cage’ and ‘Iron Fist,’ jeopardizing Marvel’s ambitious superhero project
- The way Goans remember Goa
- Chubby Cheeks Spring Valley High School hosts Science Exhibition SPARK 2018
- Sean Kingston to perform live in Goa at Oktoberfest Goa
................... Advertisements ...................