‘Go Womania Goa’, the Goa based women-empowerment forum, celebrated its first anniversary on June 30, 2018. The forum helps in bridging the gap between women entrepreneurs across the state.
A programme was organised wherein more than 50 members participated and interacted with each other. Siya Shaikh, founder of Go Womania, along with core team members, were actively involves in the event. “We believe in the policy of ‘Build Together and Grow Together’ and welcome all women entrepreneurs to come forward and support each other to grow,” said Siya. “Our special guest of honour was Ethel Da Costa, CEO of Think Geek Media,” she added.
- Konkani’s singing sensation
- Time to question yourself to reconnect better
- Fr. Freddy J da Costa Memorial ‘Gulab Awards 2017’
- Sidhant Amalkant from Goa is heading to Brazil to play alongside Neymar Jr
- Mozambique and Goa through the lens
- Goan bikers on ride of a lifetime, to Ladakh
- A lifetime of tiatr achievements
- What you need to know about Hepatitis
- Making a breakthrough for sportswomen in India
- Fresh ways to wear culottes
- Capturing the Goan essence on film
- Painting the town Red (...and Black, and Purple!)
................... Advertisements ...................