GOA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING STUDENTS WIN GOA QUALIFIERS OF RED BULL PAPER WINGS 2019
Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Stadium, Goa witnessed the return of the 5th edition of Red Bull Paper Wings 2019- the largest paper plane competition after a gap of 4 years. The tournament saw around 160 enthusiastic participants from across Goa in both the categories - long distance and long airtime. The participants prepared artistically designed paper planes to vie for a place in the national finals.
Goa Qualifier Results: Longest Distance: Omkar Rai- 25.2 m Longest Airtime: Shahid Langde- 5.49 m
- It’s Heritage time in Fatorda
- Bond over food at Thaal
- Across North Goa, joined hands are loosening the garbage gridlock
- ‘Talking’ has surpassed technology and time
- Co-working: the new Goa’s professional tinto
- NOT EVERYONE CAN FLY, AT LEAST NOT THIS SUMMER
- Books are most powerful weapon of them all!
- Let’s report on trash or pick it up
- AVENGERS… IT’S THE END!
- The King’s School hosted IPL style King’s Premier League tennis ball cricket
- Annual Awards Day at Damodar College
- We used our right! Now it will bear fruits…