Goa’s Biggest Management fest at Odyssey 14.0
The BBA department of Saraswat Vidyalaya’s Sridora Caculo College of Commerce and Management Studies organized ‘Odyssey’. Here is a glimpse of all that happened at the 14th edition of the festival ‘
The BBA department of Saraswat Vidyalaya’s Sridora Caculo College of Commerce and Management Studies recently organized its 14th edition of their annual management fest, ‘Odyssey’ at Kala Academy, Panjim. Odyssey as the name suggests has been a journey which commenced in the year 2004 and has grown from strength to strength and is one of Goa’s biggest management fest. Led by the student event coordinator Archit Thanekar and other team heads comprising of BBA students of third year with the support of first year and second year students, the event was organized under the guidance of Faculty event coordinator Rajeev Narvekar. Odyssey had various rounds such as entrepreneurship, public relations, best manager, human resource, marketing, finance and various synergy rounds, which are the skills required to grow in the corporate world. This year’s Odyssey theme was ‘Rise to the Pinnacle’. Beating all the colleges, S S Dempo College of Commerce and Economics emerged as the winners of Odyssey 14.0 and KLE College, Belgaum were the runners-up for the year 2017.
- Encouraging new talent in tiatr
- Praying to the mother of Mary
- Lose yourself in the aromas
- It’s a slam dunk for Goa’s Saachia Nathan
- Getting the backdrop to the forefront
- Catch the Coffee Cats, live!
- Rotary Rain Run anthem by Varun Carvalho launched
- San Diego Comic-Con 2018: Every Movie & TV Trailer
- The evolution of marriage... through the eyes of the experienced
- Man Booker longlist captures a world on the brink
- Romi Konkani book by FX Dias released
- NET NEXT—NETFLIX
................... Advertisements ...................