Goa’s Biggest Management fest at Odyssey 14.0
The BBA department of Saraswat Vidyalaya’s Sridora Caculo College of Commerce and Management Studies organized ‘Odyssey’. Here is a glimpse of all that happened at the 14th edition of the festival ‘
The BBA department of Saraswat Vidyalaya’s Sridora Caculo College of Commerce and Management Studies recently organized its 14th edition of their annual management fest, ‘Odyssey’ at Kala Academy, Panjim. Odyssey as the name suggests has been a journey which commenced in the year 2004 and has grown from strength to strength and is one of Goa’s biggest management fest. Led by the student event coordinator Archit Thanekar and other team heads comprising of BBA students of third year with the support of first year and second year students, the event was organized under the guidance of Faculty event coordinator Rajeev Narvekar. Odyssey had various rounds such as entrepreneurship, public relations, best manager, human resource, marketing, finance and various synergy rounds, which are the skills required to grow in the corporate world. This year’s Odyssey theme was ‘Rise to the Pinnacle’. Beating all the colleges, S S Dempo College of Commerce and Economics emerged as the winners of Odyssey 14.0 and KLE College, Belgaum were the runners-up for the year 2017.
- On a high note at the Monte
- CREATING WEALTH OUT OF WASTE THROUGH ART AND MUSIC
- Fighting the good fight
- Goans feel shamed, when taximen embarrass them
- CELEBRATING JOEL D’SOUZA, THE GOOD NEWS BEARER OF GOA
- A Royal Gastronomical Ride
- Looking at the first elections in Goa
- Remembering Albert S Carvalho
- One stage for world acts
- Goa’s grand youth festival commences today
- Sensorium 2018: Small festival… big impact
- COMO Designer Collective and Fitness Bar throw its doors open!
................... Advertisements ...................