Goa College of Arts display at IFFI 2018
At the 49th Indian Film Festival of India 2018, the students of Goa College of Arts put together a display in the heart of Panjim; and their artwork was a huge draw for delegates, tourists and locals alike.
The art students even conducted live sketches at the exhibition stall for all those who wanted portraits of themselves. “This platform was a good way to showcase our talents,” said artist Jordan when asked about the response they received during the international festival.
- Now, a pop-up waste bar in Goa that exchanges beverages for beach trash!
- Celebrating the authenticity of Amcho Ganv
- The bicycle, the road and a journey memories are made of
- Old Panjim is the new “cool”
- THE STORIES THAT STAMPS TELL
- Music with a difference: An ode to animals
- BUDGET BLACK HOLES
- Konkani is the only identity of Goa: Vincy Quadros
- ‘CAKEWALK’ WAS ANYTHING BUT A CAKEWALK
- Bringing back the games of yore
- CELEBRATING SACRED MUSIC OF THE WORLD
- Abolianchem Fest – A cultural fiesta
................... Advertisements ...................