New textbook to help teaching English as a Second Language
31 Oct 2018 05:45am IST
The textbook by Dr. Bernadette D’Souza [MA (English) MEd PhD (Education)], entitled ‘The Power of Dramatic Activities in the Teaching of English as a Second Language’ fulfils the long-felt need of secondary/ higher secondary teachers of English as a second language and teachers of other subjects like History, Geography, etc for a powerful reference book, a ready reckoner of sorts, that goes beyond the common teaching techniques normally followed in classrooms.
- Two oppressed sisters and a tale of class and co-dependency
- Goa College of Arts display at IFFI 2018
- Goan ‘Seetee’ at IFFI 2018
- IFFI 2018 SCREENS ‘SOORMA’, THE STORY OF A REAL-LIFE HERO
- Masterclass with Mr India
- Monte '68 to reunite 50 years after school
- Snickers and stickers in amchi bhas
- Ever Upward: Farewell, Stan Lee
- A fashionable grand finale
- When varied art finds a common ground
- Serenity at its best
- Ecclesiastical Goa – An exhibition
................... Advertisements ...................