New textbook to help teaching English as a Second Language
31 Oct 2018 05:45am IST
The textbook by Dr. Bernadette D’Souza [MA (English) MEd PhD (Education)], entitled ‘The Power of Dramatic Activities in the Teaching of English as a Second Language’ fulfils the long-felt need of secondary/ higher secondary teachers of English as a second language and teachers of other subjects like History, Geography, etc for a powerful reference book, a ready reckoner of sorts, that goes beyond the common teaching techniques normally followed in classrooms.
- The crescendo will rise, as the sun sets, at the Monte
- Rina Shirodkar wins National Award as Innovative Artist
- When in doubt, pedal it out
- Better late than never: Stop Goan roads from becoming open kitchens
- Paintings about the Goan way of life
- JOSH or Not? Bird’s eye views from the new Mandovi bridge
- ‘Hold my Hand’ wins hearts
- When every mixed feeling is a high
- The return of Sunburn: Goa’s gearing up for a Klassique!
- Mysteries of the Goan-Portuguese shared heritage
- My only mistake was that I was trying to cleanse the GSL: Rear Admiral (Rtd) Menon
- What kind of republic are we celebrating?
................... Advertisements ...................