Romi Konkani book by FX Dias released
Noted tiatrist Josephine Dias celebrated her 70th birthday with grand celebrations and the book release of her late husband F X Dias’s book ‘Mogan Morn’. The book is dedicated to her by her daughter-in-law, Tania and son, Arvind. The book, a romance novel in Romi Konkani, was released in the presence of Konkani writer Tomazinho Cardozo, Santa Cruz Sarpanch Mariano Araujo and Bambolim Sarpanch Marwin Gonsalves at Santa Cruz School hall.
- Two oppressed sisters and a tale of class and co-dependency
- Goa College of Arts display at IFFI 2018
- Goan ‘Seetee’ at IFFI 2018
- IFFI 2018 SCREENS ‘SOORMA’, THE STORY OF A REAL-LIFE HERO
- Masterclass with Mr India
- Monte '68 to reunite 50 years after school
- Snickers and stickers in amchi bhas
- Ever Upward: Farewell, Stan Lee
- A fashionable grand finale
- When varied art finds a common ground
- Serenity at its best
- Ecclesiastical Goa – An exhibition
................... Advertisements ...................