Romi Konkani book by FX Dias released
Noted tiatrist Josephine Dias celebrated her 70th birthday with grand celebrations and the book release of her late husband F X Dias’s book ‘Mogan Morn’. The book is dedicated to her by her daughter-in-law, Tania and son, Arvind. The book, a romance novel in Romi Konkani, was released in the presence of Konkani writer Tomazinho Cardozo, Santa Cruz Sarpanch Mariano Araujo and Bambolim Sarpanch Marwin Gonsalves at Santa Cruz School hall.
- Celebrating the feast of St Michael the Archangel
- Tanushree says she’s appalled at Farah; cynical about Priyanka and Twinkle's intentions
- Ten Female superhero movies to look forward to
- Celebrating a decade of Excellence
- Taking ‘Questão de Confusão’ to the masses
- Aiming for the stars
- Tenth edition of Semana da Cultura Indo – Portuguesa (Goa) set to begin
- What is emotional intelligence?
- StPadre Pio – A relevant saint for our times
- Thapttak Thapott
- Rainbow – A Goan web series
- The lessons of living in House at 43, Hill Road
................... Advertisements ...................