Romi Konkani book by FX Dias released
Noted tiatrist Josephine Dias celebrated her 70th birthday with grand celebrations and the book release of her late husband F X Dias’s book ‘Mogan Morn’. The book is dedicated to her by her daughter-in-law, Tania and son, Arvind. The book, a romance novel in Romi Konkani, was released in the presence of Konkani writer Tomazinho Cardozo, Santa Cruz Sarpanch Mariano Araujo and Bambolim Sarpanch Marwin Gonsalves at Santa Cruz School hall.
- Now, a pop-up waste bar in Goa that exchanges beverages for beach trash!
- Celebrating the authenticity of Amcho Ganv
- The bicycle, the road and a journey memories are made of
- Old Panjim is the new “cool”
- THE STORIES THAT STAMPS TELL
- Music with a difference: An ode to animals
- BUDGET BLACK HOLES
- Konkani is the only identity of Goa: Vincy Quadros
- ‘CAKEWALK’ WAS ANYTHING BUT A CAKEWALK
- Bringing back the games of yore
- CELEBRATING SACRED MUSIC OF THE WORLD
- Abolianchem Fest – A cultural fiesta
................... Advertisements ...................