Rosary College to host national level commerce event ‘INSIGNIA 4.0’
28 Dec 2018 03:40am IST
The Department of Commerce of Rosary College of Commerce & Arts, Navelim, is organizing its 4th National Level Commerce event INSIGNIA 4.0 on January 11, 2019 in the College premises. The event is to tap the hidden talents of the students through their participation in various on-stage and off-stage academic as well as non-academic events. The events such as ‘Charisma’, ‘Beyond Van & Canter’, ‘Think Big’, ‘Happy Feet’, ‘Start Smart’, ‘Facts & Figures’, ‘Ad-Selfie’, ‘Make-Over’, ‘i-Design’, ‘Splash of Colours’ will enrich the young minds. Winners will be awarded trophies and cash prizes as follows: 1st Place: Rs.15,000/-, 2nd Place: Rs.12,000/- and 3rd Place: Rs.10,000/-. The event is open for all the Commerce Undergraduate educational institutions across Goa as well as outside Goa. For more details, participants may contact Asst. Prof. Jonlen de Sa or Assoc. Prof. Dr. Juao Costa.
- The crescendo will rise, as the sun sets, at the Monte
- Rina Shirodkar wins National Award as Innovative Artist
- When in doubt, pedal it out
- Better late than never: Stop Goan roads from becoming open kitchens
- Paintings about the Goan way of life
- JOSH or Not? Bird’s eye views from the new Mandovi bridge
- ‘Hold my Hand’ wins hearts
- When every mixed feeling is a high
- The return of Sunburn: Goa’s gearing up for a Klassique!
- Mysteries of the Goan-Portuguese shared heritage
- My only mistake was that I was trying to cleanse the GSL: Rear Admiral (Rtd) Menon
- What kind of republic are we celebrating?
................... Advertisements ...................