Rosary College to host national level commerce event ‘INSIGNIA 4.0’
28 Dec 2018 03:40am IST
The Department of Commerce of Rosary College of Commerce & Arts, Navelim, is organizing its 4th National Level Commerce event INSIGNIA 4.0 on January 11, 2019 in the College premises. The event is to tap the hidden talents of the students through their participation in various on-stage and off-stage academic as well as non-academic events. The events such as ‘Charisma’, ‘Beyond Van & Canter’, ‘Think Big’, ‘Happy Feet’, ‘Start Smart’, ‘Facts & Figures’, ‘Ad-Selfie’, ‘Make-Over’, ‘i-Design’, ‘Splash of Colours’ will enrich the young minds. Winners will be awarded trophies and cash prizes as follows: 1st Place: Rs.15,000/-, 2nd Place: Rs.12,000/- and 3rd Place: Rs.10,000/-. The event is open for all the Commerce Undergraduate educational institutions across Goa as well as outside Goa. For more details, participants may contact Asst. Prof. Jonlen de Sa or Assoc. Prof. Dr. Juao Costa.
- It’s Heritage time in Fatorda
- Bond over food at Thaal
- Across North Goa, joined hands are loosening the garbage gridlock
- ‘Talking’ has surpassed technology and time
- Co-working: the new Goa’s professional tinto
- NOT EVERYONE CAN FLY, AT LEAST NOT THIS SUMMER
- Books are most powerful weapon of them all!
- Let’s report on trash or pick it up
- AVENGERS… IT’S THE END!
- The King’s School hosted IPL style King’s Premier League tennis ball cricket
- Annual Awards Day at Damodar College
- We used our right! Now it will bear fruits…