Running together for cleaner waters
Combining health and fitness with environment conservation and cleanliness, the latest initiative of sporting brand Adidas along with Parley saw a number of Goans head to the beach early Thursday morning
Adidas along with Parley, an international company based on cleaning plastic before it reaches oceans,organised a run for the oceans and a cleanliness drive at Miramar beach on June 28, 2018. The goal of the event was to fund the Parley Institution, which has a tie up with Adidas.
The participants had to download the Runtastic app from the Play Store prior to the run. As per agreed terms, Adidas donated a sum of 150 euro against each app download in addition to one euro for each kilometre run through the app.
- Sixth edition of Goa Environment Festival to commence today
- MAAC National Students Meet 2018 concludes on a strong note in Goa
- Teaching Kathak and Bharatnatyam across Goa
- Kanni Odruxttachi
- Beauty in the Mist - Amboli
- Prathamesh Maulingkar vying to win India’s first international crown as Mister Supranational
- A photography workshop in the lap of nature
- Online art auction to help raise funds for Kerala relief work
- Keeping the festival of flags alive
- How to win a scholarship?
- The winners take it all
- A greener Goa starts from home
................... Advertisements ...................