Running together for cleaner waters
Combining health and fitness with environment conservation and cleanliness, the latest initiative of sporting brand Adidas along with Parley saw a number of Goans head to the beach early Thursday morning
Adidas along with Parley, an international company based on cleaning plastic before it reaches oceans,organised a run for the oceans and a cleanliness drive at Miramar beach on June 28, 2018. The goal of the event was to fund the Parley Institution, which has a tie up with Adidas.
The participants had to download the Runtastic app from the Play Store prior to the run. As per agreed terms, Adidas donated a sum of 150 euro against each app download in addition to one euro for each kilometre run through the app.
- Reviving Konkani songs for the future generation
- New textbook to help teaching English as a Second Language
- The journey of tiatr, across the seven seas
- Get set for an evening of fashion
- ‘Eric the Ark’ to tell a story relevant through time
- Winners of State Art Exhibition declared. Works to be exhibited
- ‘Prawns’ bags Best Film in Goa Short Film Festival
- Konkani film wins Best Regional Film at Karnataka State Film Awards
- Netflix cancels ‘Luke Cage’ and ‘Iron Fist,’ jeopardizing Marvel’s ambitious superhero project
- The way Goans remember Goa
- Chubby Cheeks Spring Valley High School hosts Science Exhibition SPARK 2018
- Sean Kingston to perform live in Goa at Oktoberfest Goa
................... Advertisements ...................