Running together for cleaner waters
Combining health and fitness with environment conservation and cleanliness, the latest initiative of sporting brand Adidas along with Parley saw a number of Goans head to the beach early Thursday morning
Adidas along with Parley, an international company based on cleaning plastic before it reaches oceans,organised a run for the oceans and a cleanliness drive at Miramar beach on June 28, 2018. The goal of the event was to fund the Parley Institution, which has a tie up with Adidas.
The participants had to download the Runtastic app from the Play Store prior to the run. As per agreed terms, Adidas donated a sum of 150 euro against each app download in addition to one euro for each kilometre run through the app.
- Goexit: Exodus rush from Goa to beat Brexit deadline
- What’s next for Goexiters, after Britain finally has to leave
- Porn ‘no?’ graphy
- Cricket helps bars and sports bars score this IPL season
- EASTER MAY NOT BE THE LAST HURRAH FOR GOA’S TOURISM
- Music… the best way to worship God
- The elephant in Goa’s nightlife space: Code of conduct
- GOENCHOAVAZ PROVIDES PASSPORT TO A NEW STAGE
- GIM hosts seventh edition of ‘Anveshan’
- GOA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING STUDENTS WIN GOA QUALIFIERS OF RED BULL PAPER WINGS 2019
- VISTARA – Expanding all horizons
- Creativity on display