Running together for cleaner waters
Combining health and fitness with environment conservation and cleanliness, the latest initiative of sporting brand Adidas along with Parley saw a number of Goans head to the beach early Thursday morning
Adidas along with Parley, an international company based on cleaning plastic before it reaches oceans,organised a run for the oceans and a cleanliness drive at Miramar beach on June 28, 2018. The goal of the event was to fund the Parley Institution, which has a tie up with Adidas.
The participants had to download the Runtastic app from the Play Store prior to the run. As per agreed terms, Adidas donated a sum of 150 euro against each app download in addition to one euro for each kilometre run through the app.
- From Goa to the world – The journey of Vamona Navelcar’s art
- Goa’s last standing metal band set to release first music video
- Despacito Konkani cover hits one million views
- Praying for a bountiful catch at Sangodd
- Empowering through example
- Students dig deeper into Konkani film ‘Juze’
- Effective management of inter-collegiate tournaments
- VMSIIHE students secure internships in Portugal
- Goa’s son is Pro Vice-Chancellor of university in Dubai
- Restore Goa – A musical plea
- Finally, Goa’s nightingale, Lorna, meets her onscreen avatar, Palomi
- An organic solution to the plastic menace
................... Advertisements ...................