Salgaocar College of Law launches GST Clinic
The VM Salgaocar College of Law inaugurated its GST Clinic which is an initiative aimed at providing free consultations to traders and businessmen having any queries relating to the Goods & Service Tax.
Chief Guest of the function, K. Anpazhakan, Commissioner of CGST, Goa spoke about the importance of a unifying tax like GST and its potential to increase the ease of doing business and to revitalize commerce. Guest of Honour, CA Pradip Kakodkar, provided valuable insights into the working of the GST and also highlighted the need to reform and simplify the code for better implementation. CA Milind Shirodkar was a Special Invitee. Dr K. Srinivasa Rao commended the 2nd Year Degree Students for taking the initiative to set up the Clinic. The program was compered by Fatima Dias and Monali Prabhu. Chairperson of the GST Clinic, Prof. Nagesh Colvalkar, extolled the virtues of the GST Act and its immense potential for the country and thanked the members of the Clinic, Prashant Jain, Phiroze Loran, Harsh Joshi, Arti Raikar, Alpa Naik, Anushka Kuvelkar, Deepti Lad, Fatima Dias, Monali Prabhu, Nikhita Chopdekar, Ramiya Khanum, Rashvita Colvalkar, Rihanna Sounoor and Ritzela Diniz. The vote of thanks was given by Prof. Danica Menezes.
- It’s Heritage time in Fatorda
- Bond over food at Thaal
- Across North Goa, joined hands are loosening the garbage gridlock
- ‘Talking’ has surpassed technology and time
- Co-working: the new Goa’s professional tinto
- NOT EVERYONE CAN FLY, AT LEAST NOT THIS SUMMER
- Books are most powerful weapon of them all!
- Let’s report on trash or pick it up
- AVENGERS… IT’S THE END!
- The King’s School hosted IPL style King’s Premier League tennis ball cricket
- Annual Awards Day at Damodar College
- We used our right! Now it will bear fruits…