Viva Carnival in Abu Dhabi
The AbuDhabi Goans organised a traditional Carnival rendezvous at the picturesque Le Meridien Village, Abu Dhabi. Aptly coined as ‘Viva Goa Viva Carnival’, the celebration, in its sixth year, was a riot of colour, food, drink, music and dance.
‘Desert Rain’ began the musical proceedings, welcoming the sprightly early birds. Rapidly filling guests brought an explosion of colour and buzz flooding into the venue. This year, the entry of King Momo was preceded by a peace messenger with the message of ‘Mog, Moipas, Movallponn’ (Love, Affection, Consideration) a powerful community message relayed by the organisers
- Brexit or not, Go-Exit will be still on
- Sportswomen are rising but where are the fans
- Sofar Sounds celebrates a decade of enchanting melodies!
- Jobs for Goan youth? But where are the takers?
- BILLY JOEL, BEATLES & MORE AS GOA GOES ‘CLASSIC’
- ‘All of Me’ for children’s literature
- CHRONIC CONTROL OF CHANNELS
- More than jobs, we want a better Panjim, say youth
- DO OUR CHILDREN KNOW GOA WELL?
- Learning and creating art globally
- Decision2019- WANTED: Statesmen, Visionaries, true leaders
- TIME TO TAKE A WALK IN YOUR GOA, AND DRAW AS YOU DO
................... Advertisements ...................