Viva Carnival in Abu Dhabi
The AbuDhabi Goans organised a traditional Carnival rendezvous at the picturesque Le Meridien Village, Abu Dhabi. Aptly coined as ‘Viva Goa Viva Carnival’, the celebration, in its sixth year, was a riot of colour, food, drink, music and dance.
‘Desert Rain’ began the musical proceedings, welcoming the sprightly early birds. Rapidly filling guests brought an explosion of colour and buzz flooding into the venue. This year, the entry of King Momo was preceded by a peace messenger with the message of ‘Mog, Moipas, Movallponn’ (Love, Affection, Consideration) a powerful community message relayed by the organisers
- Will big fat weddings lose some weight in Goa?
- DOES YOUR SMART PHONE NEED TO PLAY HOLI TOO?
- 5 reasons why you should switch to a menstrual cup
- United colours of ‘Holi-thon’ in Goem
- FINAL SHOCK, YET AGAIN
- A woman who juggles many crowns
- The brotherhood of the young search for another ‘Bhai’
- Street food in Gully ka Khana
- Senior Goans rewind to the now missing charm of the battle of the ballot
- FIGURING OUT ‘DELHI-WALLAS’ FROM THE COZIEST FISH CURRY & RICE BUNKERS OF SOUTH GOA
- Beyond stones, bricks, and paint…
- ‘Padaria Caitancamil’ adds nostalgic memories at Big Foot
................... Advertisements ...................