‘Establishments must take sewage connections’
31 Mar 2018 05:33am IST
MARGAO: Stating that sewage connections are mandatory for all commercial establishments, Margao MLA Digambar Kamat has informed that the Margao Municipal Council (MMC) has been directed to issue notices to these units giving them 15 days time to apply for connections, failing which the PWD will take action, which may even include disconnecting water supply.
- PWD plans to cut diversion to 14 kms instead of 22
- Goa on a HIGH, tourism at a LOW
- After two-month delay, first Olive Ridley arrives on Galgibaga beach
- Nagoa Comunidade committee elected
- Permission ‘given’ for New Year dance at Woodbourne in Nuvem
- Rider killed, pillion hurt in Sanquelim mishap
- Painting of Karmalghat crash barriers ‘causing air pollution’
- Mickky has no right to demand Nuvem MLA’s resignation: AAP
- Bullfight held in field along Nuvem-Arlem bypass
- North Goa Cong committee appointed; Bhike is chief
- Viiking Beverages denies harassing Monte Cruz
- ZP member clarifies on work done at Benaulim
................... Advertisements ...................