‘Establishments must take sewage connections’
31 Mar 2018 05:33am IST
MARGAO: Stating that sewage connections are mandatory for all commercial establishments, Margao MLA Digambar Kamat has informed that the Margao Municipal Council (MMC) has been directed to issue notices to these units giving them 15 days time to apply for connections, failing which the PWD will take action, which may even include disconnecting water supply.
- Magisterial inquiry ordered in Colvale jail ‘Bhaang party’
- Leak was in Delhi, why should Goans suffer, ask parents and CBSE students
- On Good Friday, around the troubled spots of the world in 80 minutes
- Consent to Operate granted to 79 mining leases revoked
- Owners worry over keeping barges loaded
- Mining belt ‘landlords’ feel dip in income as outstation workers leave
- Power dept asked to speed up process on prepaid digital meters
- CJI Misra calls for harmonisation of commercial laws across borders
- 17 families to get forest rights
- Airport car rental counter ‘looting’ tourists: UTA
- Locals protest tree cutting on Chirpute Hills; demand action
- Locals call for cleaning of Velus river
................... Advertisements ...................