‘Establishments must take sewage connections’
31 Mar 2018 05:33am IST
MARGAO: Stating that sewage connections are mandatory for all commercial establishments, Margao MLA Digambar Kamat has informed that the Margao Municipal Council (MMC) has been directed to issue notices to these units giving them 15 days time to apply for connections, failing which the PWD will take action, which may even include disconnecting water supply.
- Rs 60 lakh seized in matka raid in Pernem
- GSPCB grants SWPL fresh consent to operate coal facility
- 20-year-old allegedly raped by taxi driver in Vasco
- GSPCB takes a tough stand on air pollution
- Transport Dept to accept documents in electronic format
- Congress confident of winning both Lok Sabha seats
- Nepal native arrested with stolen scooter
- Goencho Avaz auditions underway
- Congress files complaint against BJP State president
- Govt working improved with CM’s return: BJP
- Women’s collective plans campaign against sex tourism
- Diverted highway traffic causing congestion in Bethora and Dabal
................... Advertisements ...................